The Christian book publishing package includes a one-quarter page full color advertisement in Today’s Christian Living magazine. This also includes the design of your advertisement.
Today’s Christian Living magazine encourages, equips and engages readers with personal stories and lessons based on the Word of God. The magazine reaches Christian readers of all ages. Through their print and increasing digital presence, advertising with Today’s Christian Living will reach any adult Christian who is an avid reader, tithes regularly, supports other Christian ministries and organizations, and enjoys buying gifts and products that help them, their family and their friends grow closer to the Lord. Get your book seen by the people that will be interested in purchasing your book.
Today’s Christian Living’s profile snapshot:
• Women (83%); men (17%)
• Married (68%)
• Attended college (76%)
• Average income ($52,800)
• Generally strong charitable giver, usually more than 10% of income
• Circle of influence includes spouse, children, grandchildren, friends, relatives, church and organizations • Holds positions of responsibility in church, at work and in organizations
• Purchases, recommends and gifts books to others
• Purchases children’s products for gifts
• Enjoys music and gifting music. (Spends an average of $112/year on music)
• Purchase at Christian bookstores: (67%)
• Uses Bible Study or devotional materials: (87%)
• Average reading time per issue is 2 hours and then gifts it to someone else
• Average time spent reading is about 13 hours per week